Full Tilt is offering free cash to those who play the world’s fastest poker game next week.
Play Rush Poker during Rush Week for your chance to earn up to $250 and a seat in a $50,000 freeroll. Accumulate points by playing Rush cash games, Sit & Gos and tourneys between Monday, Nov. 29, and Sunday, Dec. 5, and you will unlock a cash bonus determined by your reward level. Earn points on at least four days during Rush Week to qualify. Top out on all seven days to double your cash.
- Earn at least 10 Full Tilt Points per day on any four days to receive $5
- Earn at least 10 Full Tilt Points per day on all seven days to receive $10
- Earn at least 100 Full Tilt Points per day on any four days to receive $25
- Earn at least 100 Full Tilt Points per day on all seven days to receive $50
- Earn at least 1,000 Full Tilt Points per day on any four days to receive $125
- Earn at least 1,000 Full Tilt Points per day on all seven days to receive $250
All tournament and SNG players who make any Rush final table of will receive entry into the private $50K Rush Week Freeroll, which takes place on Sunday, Dec. 12, at 3:15 p.m. ET. Also notice that during Rush Week, both Saturday’s $80K guarantee tourney and the Sunday Brawl will be played in Rush format.
Rush Poker is Full Tilt’s answer to putting you in the action at all times. Finish a hand on one table and you’re immediately whisked away to face a different table of opponents, all but eliminating any of that pesky downtime. The high speed game is gaining popularity, as the recently completed FTOPS XVIII ran out seven Rush events this year. Full Tilt also released the beta version of Rush Poker Mobile to Android phones back in Oct. Upon release, Rush Mobile was available only to Black Card holders, but Full Tilt has since opened beta testing to all players.
If you don’t have Full Tilt poker account yet, download it now at our review page and register in time for Rush Week. Also take advantage of Full Tilt’s 100% deposit bonus up to $600.