PKR offering Several Big November Promotions


Recommend this!

play 3D poker tournaments at PKR pokerLong before Thanksgiving comes, PKR will have already given poker players lots of reasons to be thankful. That’s because this cutting-edge poker site is running several major promotions in November. $3,000 WPT Dublin prize packages, exclusive freeroll tickets, and the “Best Bonus Ever” are just some of the exciting offers that players will find. Assuming you’re interested in any of these deals, you can read about them in detail below.

read the PKR poker review at

$3,000 WPT Dublin Prize Packages

Playing in major live poker tournaments is always a very exciting experience. Unfortunately, most people don’t have several thousand dollars lying around to cover the buy-in, travel expenses and a hotel room. This is why PKR’s $3k WPT Dublin prize package deal is so interesting because grinders can play their way to Ireland for cheap.

On December 16th, 2012, a WPT Dublin Nights Freeroll will be held where several $3k packages are given out. Each package covers the €1,320 Main Event buy-in, $300 for travel expenses, access to special PKR parties, and four nights of accommodations at the luxurious CityWest hotel.

As for winning a package, players merely need to enter one Dublin Nights tournament. These events run every night at 21:45 GMT, and the buy-in is $12 plus 1 rebuy/add-on. Once you play in a Dublin Nights tourney, you’ll receive 100 chips for the WPT Dublin Nights Freeroll. As you continue playing in daily Dublin Nights events, you’ll earn more and more chips for your starting freeroll stack.

Aside from increasing your freeroll chip stack, you’ll also be playing for the prize pool money. 20% of each Dublin Nights prize pool is held back for the December 16th freeroll; however, the other 80% is up for grabs. So with both prize money and $3k WPT Dublin packages on the line, you should definitely get in on this deal!

Get your PKR winnings here!

WPT Dublin Facebook Freeroll

Yet another way to win a $3,000 WPT Dublin prize package involves the Facebook freerolls that PKR runs. Those who are members of the PKR Facebook page can participate in the November freerolls where the top 200 in each tournament receive WPT Facebook Freeroll Final (December 2nd) tickets.

Whoever wins the WPT Facebook Freeroll Final will be collecting the aforementioned $3k package. Even players who don’t win can still receive some nice prizes since the top 54 all get something. Here’s a breakdown of the Freeroll Final prizes:

1st – $3,000 WPT Dublin prize package

2nd-9th – WPT Ireland Quarter-Final ticket ($12)

10th-27th – WPT Ireland Stage 1 ($3.50)

28th-54th – WPT Ireland Lottery Stage 1 ($1.50)

Best Bonus Deal Ever at PKR

When players sign up at PKR through our MacPokerOnline link, they already receive the max bonus offer of 100% up to $500. But if you sign up and make your first deposit on November 11th, 2012, you can also get some other incredible rewards. Here’s a detailed look at some of the extra benefits players can get on the 11th:

– $10 cash added to your account

– $20,000 GTD Mini Masters ticket

– $12 ticket for any tournament

– Automatic Club PKR benefits update (includes birthday gifts and freerolls)

– 1,000 PKR points to spend on your avatar, Premium freerolls or in PKR’s store

– Freeroll tickets to play for $5,500 worth of prize pools

Forum Freerolls

If you already enjoy being a part of the poker community and posting on forums, this site has a sweet deal for you! Those who make at least 20 posts on the PKR Forums will be eligible for the bi-weekly Postcount Freeroll. The more you post, the bigger your starting chip stack will be so keep this in mind. Tournament tickets are given to the top 18 finishers and the winner receives a PKR hoodie.

Anybody who’s posted at least once on the PKR Forums will be eligible for the $50-added Forum Invitational. The buy-in for this bi-weekly event is just $3.50, and you can count on PKR putting $50 of their own money into the prize pool. Besides the prize pool money, the winner will collect a PKR hoodie.

With so many deals currently happening at this poker room in November, there’s never been a better time to sign up at PKR!

Leave a Reply